The Lawless Zeal is a portable, compact, vaping device with the perfect grip feeling. It’s lightweight, small, and easy to fit in the pocket. This device uses an on-board temperature control system powered by a long-lasting removable and rechargeable Li-ion 18650 battery (not included).
The Lawless Zeal is a portable, compact, vaping device with the perfect grip feeling. It’s lightweight, small, and easy to fit in the pocket. This device uses an onboard temperature control system powered by a long-lasting removable and rechargeable Li-ion 18650 battery (not included). The user can simply turn on the device with a single click of a button and adjust the temperature by using the two intuitive up/down buttons, this will begin the heating until the desired temperature is reached. The LED lights on the device will turn green to indicate the device is ready and will hold the desired temperature. When the LED turns red, please wait as the device is re-heating and will be ready again soon.
How to use:
1. Screw off the top cap and install an 18650 battery in proper position
2. You can charge the device with a 1A charger via micro USB port
3. Grind herbs using provided tool
4. Screw on the filling device and remove the packing tool. Push ground material into the hole with the tool
5. Screw on the top cap and choose desired temperature by using the up/down buttons on the bottom
6. Press the on/off button for 2 seconds until the unit beeps and the screen reads heat
7. The red light will turn green and the screen will read ready when the unit has reached desired temperature. The unit will beep 3 times
8. Breathe in through the mouthpiece with a slow and steady draw
9. The unit will auto shutoff after 60 seconds of non-use. Press the on/off button 5 times rapidly to turn on it.
How to clean:
1. Ensure the unit is powered off and battery is removed
2. Remover airflow assembly. You can use a coin to unscrew the airflow director
3. Pull the lower portion of the assembly with a small tool to expose the internal portion
4. Remove the airflow valve
5. Use a solution of 1 part water 1 part isopropyl alcohol and the provided brush. Rinse and clean all pieces until all residue is removed. Allow parts to sit out and dry completely before reassembling the unit
6. Assemble the unit and enjoy your Zeal.
Age Gate NZ
Are you 18 years or older and a smoker?
We're Sorry !
You must be 18 years of age or older to enter this site.